When I found out that i was getting the opportunity to read this book and give one to my fabulous readers I was overjoyed.
I have never really been a “Green Person” but over the last year or so I decided that I wanted to make some changes.
Those included more recycling and to figure out a way to use green products without breaking the bank.
The Joy Of Green Cleaning Book Review
”The Joy of Green Cleaning” was just what I needed and it came at a great time in my life. This book is spiral bound with 79 pages of easy to follow Green recipes which are all about non-toxic.
Yes, you heard me right, this is a Green Cleaning Recipe Book….You will be amazed at how easy these are to make and a lot of the ingredients you really already have in your pantries or laundry room.
The ones you don’t have and are not sure where to get them, Leslie has gone that extra mile and put together a list of where you can buy the products. All I have to say is Leslie Reichert is a Joy and she has made Cleaning Green an absolute Joy as well!
Leslie Reichert ~ “The truth is that most regular cleaning can be done without using any toxic chemicals. Simple things in your pantry can do a great job cleaning your home. Baking soda, vinegar, sea salt, lemon juice, & hydrogen peroxide can be used in place of most grocery store cleaners. Or, if you don’t want to mix up your own, green companies are creating cleaning products that are made with simple ingredients and they really work. I always love to see the faces of people when I show them what a cut lemon and some salt can really do. You will be surprised too”!
You can purchase ”The Joy of Green Cleaning Book” for $15.95. ~ OR ~ You have the option of purchasing “The Joy of Green Cleaning e-Book” for $10.00. Right now thanks to Robin Hardy Radio Show you can download the e-Book for ONLY $5.00 when using code# CGOJT! (What A DEAL!!!!)
Note: [ BELOW GIVEAWAY GOT EXPIRED]
The author has pleasantly offered to give one of my readers a chance to win “The Joy of Green Cleaning” Book, a bookmark and other helpful information.
The Giveaway ends February 18th at 11:59 EST. There will be 1 Winner and they will be chosen randomly via random.org, they will be contacted via email and also posted here on my Blog. The Winner will be announced February 19th and will have 48 hours to claim their prize or I will pick another winner.
Each entry should be left in a separate comment with the maximum of 6 entries per person. Open to US residents only and must be at least 18 years of age. Please leave your first name and email address in each comment so that I will be able to contact you.
1. The First Entry is Mandatory…I would like to know what steps your family is taking to be Green (if any)? (If this entry is not done then your extra entries will not count).
2. Subscribe to my blog via email. The box is located on the right side of the tool bar. If you have already subscribed then leave me an entry saying so. After you subscribe with your email you MUST then confirm your email and then ACTIVATE the SUBSCRIPTION! (I will check)
3. Follow the author on Facebook.
4. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link back to where it was posted.
5. Follow A Lil’ Of This’ A Lil’ Of That on Facebook.
6. Become a follower of A Lil’ Of This A Lil’ Of That on the right side of my toolbar. (I love to see New Faces)
Disclaimer: **The item was given to me at no cost to myself so I could provide an honest review. My opinions are purely my own.**
Hope you enjoyed my review of a book called ” The Joy Of Green Cleaning “